You can disable add to cart and reset buttons by doing the following.
- From the WordPress admin area, go to Multiple Products to Cart Plugin.
- Click on “Settings”, then go to the Button section and the “Add to Cart Button” field.
- Choose to disable the Add to Cart button by turning the toggle option to “HIDE”.
- Then go to the “Reset Button” field from the same Button section.
- Choose to disable the Reset button by turning the toggle option to “HIDE”.
- After you have disabled both the Add to Cart button and as well as the Reset button, click on Save Changes.
- Copy your table’s shortcode and paste it on a page or post you want to display the new product table with your disabled Add to Cart button and the Reset button.