You can set a custom redirect page by doing the following.
- From the WordPress admin area, go to Multiple Products to Cart Plugin.
- Click on “Settings”, then go to the “Redirect After Cart Addition” field.
- Click on the “Custom” button and you will see the “Custom Page URL” field will become visible.
- Set your custom page URL where you want to redirect your customer.
- After you have set a custom redirect page, click on Save Changes.
- Copy your table’s shortcode and paste it on a page or post you want to display the new product table with your custom redirect page.