You can disable the “Select All” checkbox by doing the following.
- From the WordPress admin area, go to Multiple Products to Cart Plugin.
- Click on “Settings”, then go to the Button section and the “Select All” field.
- Choose to disable the “Select All” checkbox by turning the toggle option to “HIDE”.
- After you have disabled the “Select All” checkbox, click on Save Changes.
- Copy your table’s shortcode and paste it on a page or post you want to display the new product table with your disabled “Select All” checkbox.